著者: Nigel Metheringham
To: Mark Baker
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: Exim web site
} On Tue, 26 Aug 1997, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
}
} > I have substantially changed the web site organisation and look
}
} And made it inaccessible to people not using frames. It can be used with
} recent versions of lynx, but it's not very nice, and most of the other
} browsers I use don't support frames at all.

Actually I already had down on todays list of things todo adding the
non-frames code - there was just a limit to what I managed to do in the
time I had available.

[I've also prototyped some mods to the documentation files which should go
in today. The formatting should be better, I have managed to take
Philip's change-bars through as a text colour change (OK some browsers
can't handle that, but you'll still see the basic text), and the indexes
(concept and option) will be available]

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 224 0003 ]