Exim web site

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-users
Asunto: Exim web site
I have substantially changed the web site organisation and look - mainly
thanks to a prod from Jean-François Poirier.

Its also been bought up to date for 1.70 - all the documentation has been
regenerated and the quality of texinfo/html generation is rather better.
Links within the doc files that had previously been saved will probably
now be broken (sorry).

Please let me know of any problems with this.

Also I have removed direct references to the list address, in response to
the SPAM debates. If someone is going to run a list server (sorry I don't
have one up and running here), I can point exim.org's MXs to the right
place - please contact me to discuss this.

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 224 0003 ]