Re: LOCAL|LUSER|BITNET|UUCP_RELAY

Author: Doug Sewell
To: Pete Ashdown
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: LOCAL|LUSER|BITNET|UUCP_RELAY
Thus spake Pete Ashdown:
> How do I setup relays or smarthost machines in Exim for relaying things to
> like sendmail's UUCP_RELAY, LOCAL_RELAY, LUSER_RELAY, and BITNET_RELAY?

I can't help you for LUSER_RELAY (do you really care where LUSER mail
goes ? seriously, My last snedmail experience was with 8.6.13+IDA patches)

For bitnet and UUCP I use this:

| # This router handles bitnet and uucp
|
| domainlist:
|   driver=domainlist,
|   transport = smtp;
|
|   route_list = "*.uucp          uunet.uu.net;\
|                 *.bitnet        ysub.ysu.edu"

Don't use ysub, though - we're dropping off bitnet real soon.

--
Doug Sewell (doug@???) (http://cc.ysu.edu/~doug/)
E-mail advertisers: put me on your "don't call, don't e-mail" list.

No one ever becomes extremely vile and wicked all of a sudden. - D.J.