著者: Nigel Cass
To: exim-users
題目: Help........Please!
I'm currently in the process of moving all our mail provision over
from smail to exim. During the testing however I seem to have
encountered a large hitch.

One of our aliases needs to pipe out to another program which manages
our lists. However when the list program trys to mail - it uses an
address which only contains a local part. I thought it was enough to
tell exim to qualify all unqualified addresses.

However - while testing this I find that when telnetting to the box
on 25 and giving it a mail from: command it will always fail if the
address does not contain a domain.

I am sure I am being monumentally stupid and have missed some simple
configurational point - but you University guys know what it's like
trying to cram all significant development into the summer period -
which of course then is cut further by clearing/registrations etc etc
etc.....

Thanks in anticipation.

Nigel Cass
Corporate Internet Team Leader
Computing & Network Services
University of Lincolnshire & Humberside

Tel: 01482 463044

Thought for the day :
Hiroshima '45.....Chernobyl '86.....Windows '95