Re: Adding Custom Headers

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Adding Custom Headers

> doing it by director is a different kettle of fish altogether, it
> then has to apply to some addresses and not others.

You're saying that addresses resolved by way of the list will need
the custom header tacked on but other addresses won't and that this
causes a problem because of where in the delivery process list
expansion happens?

If so, that makes a bunch of sense and I guess the answer is to pass
the mail on to something more specialized like majordomo.

Thanks for the help.
Sheldon.

--
Sheldon Hearn                                   http://axl.iafrica.com/
Training Officer                                        +27-21-658-8515