Detecting SPAM mail

Author: Nigel Metheringham
Subject: Detecting SPAM mail
Has anyone got a log processor or other magic that heuristically picks up
patterns of mail input/relay/delivery that might be SPAM and alerts the
user to them. This could then be used as an early warning for stuff that
gets round the normal filters so that the filtering could be beefed up.

[if not I'll see if I can get something written but I am always willing to
beg/borrow/steal other people's solutions :-) ]

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 224 0003 ]