Majordomo user?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: david
A: exim-users
Asunto: Majordomo user?
I'm not clear on what user exim is when invoking the wrapper/resend
function in majordomo.

I have the dircector configured as:

majordomo_aliases:
driver = aliasfile;
user = majord;
file = /etc/aliases.majordomo,
search_type = lsearch

An alias of:
test:           "|/usr/local/md/wrapper resend -h sparks.net -l test
test-outgoing"

bash$ ls -ld /usr/local/md/lists
drwxr-x--- 2 majord majord 512 Aug 8 23:26 /usr/local/md/lists

But I wind up with the messages frozen with this reason:

1997-08-08 23:26:29 test-outgoing@???: majordomo_aliases director
deferred: <test-outgoing@???> - error in alias file: failed to open
included file /usr/local/md/lists/test: Permission denied

If I make the lists directory and list include file world readable it
works fine.

What am I missing here? I really don't want the list files world
readable!

Thanks,

David Miller

        It's *amazing* what one can accomplish when
            one doesn't know what one can't do!