Getting subdomains with new @@partial-lsearch* lookup in 1.6…

Author: John Henders
To: exim-users
Subject: Getting subdomains with new @@partial-lsearch* lookup in 1.651-testing
I've converted my reject files to use the new @@partial-lsearch* lookup
method in the 1.651 testing release, and everything works fine with one
exeption. subdomains of the listed domains are no longer trapped. I
looked through the docs and the NewStuff file, tryed partial0-lsearch*,
tried *.host.domain: * and every other combination I could think of, but
can't get a reject if there is a subdomain added to the blocked domain.

Is this broken or am I just missing something?

--
  Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.