Re: Hoo boy...

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Pete Ashdown
CC: Exim Mailing List
New-Topics: [0-9]@ filter
Subject: Re: Hoo boy...
On Mon, 21 Jul 1997, Pete Ashdown wrote:

> Enjoy...

Thank you. It might have been useful if the author of this had mailed it
to me (or even this list) before making such a public thing of it, but I
suppose that is too much to expect.

I am only "passing through" my office this week (and only for a couple
of hours today), being effectively on vacation till August 11th. I will
post a patch as soon as I come up with one, but it may not happen very
quickly. Sorry, folks, but I do have a life outside Exim, and I refused
to panic and get stressed, because I learned many years ago that stress
is not good for me. Nowadays I walk away from it. If you feel you need a
fix before I can provide one, then someone else will have to write it.

Philip