include in an alias file

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bruno.Vuillemin
A: exim-users
Asunto: include in an alias file
Hello

I have problems with the ":include:" clause in an alias file.

[I know that locations and names, and access methods (lsearch -> dbm)
have to be improved, this is not the problem for the moment :-) ]

here is the alias file
----
# userAliases are the standarts users
#
:include:/home/exim/operational/domain1/userAliases
#
# listsAliases processses the lists defs
#
:include:/home/exim/operational/domain1/listAliases
#
----

and here is the director
-----
system_aliases:
driver = aliasfile;
file ="/home/exim/operational/domain1/aliasDefs",
search_type = lsearch,
-----
I tryed with/without "expand"

Then when I test :
/usr/local/exim/bin/exim -v -bt Bruno.Vuillemin@???
Bruno.Vuillemin@??? is undeliverable:
unknown local-part "bruno.vuillemin" in domain "edutech.ch"

If I replace the aliasDefs file (in the director definition)
by the name of the first
included file (userAliases), the address is found.

I am probably forgetting something obvious ... to everybody
...but my-self yet :-)

Thanks for your help
Bruno Vuillemin
Bruno.Vuillemin@???       {post/web/ftp/cache/news/unix}master@???
Service Informatique           tel (0(041)26)300.7206
Universite de Fribourg
{Suisse/Schweiz/Switzerland}