qualify_recipient virtualized?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Eelco Vriezekolk
A: exim-users
Asunto: qualify_recipient virtualized?
Hello,

Being new to Exim (but having used Smail extensively) I have a question
about the aliasfile director. I am managing a number of virtual
domains, each having its own file with aliases. Normally, entries
for domain VIRTUAL.SZ look like

localpart1: /var/spool/mail/pop3-name1
localpart2: /var/spool/mail/pop3-name2

but quite often I would like to use something like

webmaster: postmaster
hostmaster: postmaster
support: postmaster
postmaster: /var/spool/mail/pop3-name

Now this does not work, for the domain-less "postmaster" is qualified
using the qualify_recipient value, *not* with the VIRTUAL.SZ domain.
The obvious work-around (making sure that all aliases are already
fully qualified) is not always convenient.

Is there a way I can 'virtualize' the qualify_recipient setting?

--
Eelco Vriezekolk, eelco@???
Postmaster and systems administrator, UUNET Internet Africa (Swaziland)