著者: Warner Losh
To: exim-users
題目: MX problems
In message <E0woUww-0006Nt-00@???> Chris Thompson writes:
: Also you could try a bit of -d9 debugging.

OK.  I have been having MX problems that I can't seem to track down.
What happens is that I have the following MX setup:
    harmony    5
    rover    10
    mailhub    20
rover is running exim.  When harmony goes down, mail makes it as far
as rover and then loops infintely (well to 30) and bounces.  When
harmony is up, it gets the mail.  My question is how do I find out why
exim is repeatedly sending mail to itself?  I asked once before, but
didn't get any reply.

Many thanks for any help or assistance you might be able to render me
here. I'm using 1.60, if that matters from the FreeBSD ports
collection, but would be happy to upgrade to a newer "stable" version
if that would fix my problem.

Warner