Re: Year 2000.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jay Denebeim
Cc: Exim User's List (E-mail)
Asunto: Re: Year 2000.
On Tue, 10 Jun 1997, Ring, John C wrote:

> I'm reasonably certain it's stupid to ask if Exim will have any problems
> itself with the year 2000, but nevertheless I'll ask it :) I myself
> can't see how it would, but I've been wrong before, and probably will be
> again! Besides if our Year 2000 committee ends up asking me on it, I'd
> rather have the opinion of the code maintainer to give them then simply
> my own.

I sorta doubt *any* unix application will have year 2000 problems. Times
are stored in seconds since jan 1 1970 00:00, so nothing is going to roll
over in 2000.

Jay

* Jay Denebeim, Moderator, rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated      *
* newsgroup submission address: b5mod@???         *
* moderator contact address:    b5mod-request@??? *
* personal contact address:     denebeim@???      *