Re: Sender verification

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: tron
A: david, rartym
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Sender verification
>> Hopefully this list is about perfecting the very nice general mechanism
>> of Exim, not about implementing any specific policy which individual
>> developers and administrators may have.
>
>YES!
>
>Exim configurability is one of it's finest points, and sacrificing it for
>implementing global policies is self defeating.

Hmmm. There are two issues here: configurability and usability.
Requiring that all users separately configure a general mechanism to
meet the same goals seems silly. Usability requires that there be some
common base (code or configurations) that users can enable easily to
get policies that other people have carefully thought out.

I have not been following this thread quite enough, so I am not sure
if my above comments are relevant or not.
--
    Ronald S. Karr
    tron |-<=>-|    tron@???