Re: logging blocked spam

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: John Henders
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: logging blocked spam
On Fri, 16 May 1997, John Henders wrote:

> What I'd like is something like this, but it doesn't work. Rejects is
> a list of hostnames like answerme.com.
>
> # Exim filter
>  if $reply_address contains "@partial-lsearch;/etc/exim/rejects"
>   then
>      fail
>   endif

You need to use a ${lookup} item in your rule; that is the syntax for
doing lookups in general expanded strings. What you have written above
is the syntax used in domain lists. However, all you could do would be
something like

if "${lookup{$reply_address}lsearch{/etc/exim/rejects}{yes}{no}" is "yes"

and of course that is looking up the entire reply address, not just the
domain. Exim currently lacks operators for manipulating addresses.