Re: Queued up mail to the same host not delivered in one SMT…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Christoph Lameter
A: mark david mcCreary
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Queued up mail to the same host not delivered in one SMTP session
The e-mail is already chopped and that did not help. Use Smartlist which
can do that just fine for exim. I have set up Zmailer and it can better
handle the load. Seems to have an excellent queue management and also the
ability to throttle at will in order not to overload the machine.

Problem is that beast has configurations files which are many and
difficult to understand.

I have made a Debian Package and will put it into Debian author
permitting.