logging blocked spam

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bill
A: exim-users
Asunto: logging blocked spam
We're doing spam blocking like this:

>message_filter = /etc/mail/exim/system_filter
>message_filter_user = 1
>message_filter_group = 12

user 1 is root, group 12 is daemon.

system_filter looks like:
>if $h_subject: contains "show me the money" or
> $h_subject: contains "Save and/or Earn a Bundle" or

<lots more rules>
> $h_subject: contains "Opportunity Knocks!"
>then
> logfile /var/mail/spam/blocked-spam-headers.log
> log "$tod_log - $header_from - $local_part - $header_subject"
> seen finish
>endif

We'd like to be able to create blocked spam report to show the
users how much we love them and all that but variable $local_part
is empty. Is there some trick to getting that variable set?
btw, the variants on local_part(prefix, suffix) are also empty.

    Bill

bill@???     http://www.xmission.com/~bill/
"I wish people who have trouble communicating would just shut up."
                                                 ---Tom Lehrer