Re: rewriting depending on routing

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Bruno VUILLEMIN
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: rewriting depending on routing
On Thu, 15 May 1997, Bruno VUILLEMIN wrote:

> I'd like to use the address rewriting rules only on specific cases,
> linked to the router decisions.
>
> Is this possible ?

Not at the moment, since rewriting happens on input, so cannot be
predicated on routing. Rewrites that depend on the router mean
potentially different rewrites for different copies of the same message,
depending on where they are going. There is, one day, going to be a
facility for filtering a message as it goes out; that would be the place
where address-specific rewrites could be done. But not very soon, I'm
afraid.