Re: Prevention of realying offsite.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Alan Thew
Cc: Exim List
Asunto: Re: Prevention of realying offsite.

Alan.Thew@??? said:
} I may have done something stupid with the netmasks but my (apparently)
} wrong understanding was that RCPT TO:<> containing addresses in the
} specified nets would be allowed but others would not. Currently, my
} exim (1.61) setup is not allowing _any_ relaying to internal machines
} which is what I want.

Not quite. It allows relaying where the incoming SMTP connection
originates within those networks.

I guess we need a setting like "relay_domains" except saying that you will
handle relaying *to* these domains.

Maybe a halfway (at least) house to this is an allow relaying to domains
that have me as an MX (requires routing the domain tho').

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 224 0003 ]