Re: exim-1.62 on sunos dumps - was: exim-1.61 on sunos dumps

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Sheryn
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: exim-1.62 on sunos dumps - was: exim-1.61 on sunos dumps
On Thu, 8 May 1997, Philip Hazel wrote:

> A bug has been discovered that hist SunOS4 systems. I stupidly used an
> int when I should have used a uid_t in a place where it mattered - and
> on SunOS4 uid_t is short int. Patch below.

Many thanks for the rapid response, Phil.

DHS                                                       Postmaster,Hostmaster
---
David Sheryn, D.H.Sheryn@???                    (+44) 171 477 8000 x8196
UCS Network Team -                  Postmaster,Hostmaster postmaster@???
Computing Services    City University    Northampton Square   London   EC1V 0HB