Spam filtering in Exim? Does it exist?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Lyle Scully
A: exim-users
Asunto: Spam filtering in Exim? Does it exist?

I just started playing around with Exim (1.62) and I had a couple of
questions. First off are there any anti-spam provisions built in or has
anyone come up with filters that let me assign lists of domains/users to
not accept? I am looking to move away from Sendmail but without the filters
for spam I can't (have also looked into Qmail but it in some ways seems as
confusing as Sendmail) honestly make the change.

Also I am wondering if there is a way to limit the # of recipients on a
message. Say user logs into the terminal server and fires off a spam with a
message having 1000 addresses in it. I would like to accept the message but
drop it from delivery. That way the spammer thinks it went out but didn't.
Is this sort of thing possible? I don't even know if it is possible with
Sendmail.

Thanks for your time

Lyle

--