Is there a FAQ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Hicks
A: 'Exim Mailing List'
Asunto: Is there a FAQ?
Hello all,

Sorry about the brain-dead question, but is there an FAQ on Exim
anywhere?

I've tried the Exim homepage (http://www.exim.org/) but is says that
one
is to be added.

Or alternatively, I'd like to hear from anyone who has successfully
setup
a mailing list with auto-responders, list management and returns
handling,
effectively a majordomo-sendmail combination.

The one I currently run has about 2000 subscribers and has about 30
articles a day. This system is based around the .forward file and a
number
of shell/perl scripts, producing an "instant" version (i.e. as an
article
arrives, it's sent out) and a "digest" version (i.e. articles are
stored
up and sent once every 6 hours). As you can imagine, I'm eager to find
better way.

Many thanks in advance.
--------
All the best