Re: Fatal Linux Compile Bug - smtp_in.c

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dr. Rich Artym
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Fatal Linux Compile Bug - smtp_in.c
In message <Pine.SOL.3.96.970420230121.6060Q-100000@???>,
Philip Blundell writes:

> > > What versions of the kernel and C library are you using?
> >
> > I just pulled down the latest gcc (2.7.2.2) and, on that box, am running
> > 1.2.8 (soon to be upgraded, tho).
>
> You may find that if you upgrade to a 2.0 kernel the problem goes away. I
> don't know off the top of my head what 1.2 did about IP options - sadly it
> seems to have changed several times.

I'm running the latest RedHat 4.1 with the nearly-latest gcc 2.7.2.1 and
the almost-latest production kernel 2.0.29, and Exim 1.62 compiled without
a single hitch (just the LOCAL blip, no hitch). I'm happy. :-)

Rich.
--
###########  Dr. Rich Artym  ================  PGP public key available
# galacta #  Email   : rich@???         158.152.156.137