Re: spam databases

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: John Henders
Cc: Exim Mailing List, pashdown
Asunto: Re: spam databases
On Thu, 17 Apr 1997, John Henders wrote:

> > 1. "From" addresses and domains to refuse.
> > 2. Content lines via message_body to refuse messages.
> > 3. IP addresses of hosts we don't want connections from.
>
> For 3 somthing like the following is needed. (I believe there are plans
> to make this an lsearch list as well)

It is indeed on the list. When I will get to it I do not know.

> For 2 you need to use the filter stuff, which I haven't used. I use
> procmail instead for historical reasons.

I don't think that checking things in the filter via file lookup is
possible at the moment. If you consider the filter file itself to be the
database, then you can do things like

if $h_subject contains "make money fast" or
   $h_subject contains "This will change your life" or
   $h_subject contains "How to Get 1 Million People to Send YOU $2.00" or
   $message_body contains "I saw your name on the Internet and" or
   $message_body contains "If you wish to be REMOVED from"
then
   seen finish
endif

Note that by default, only the first 500 characters of the message are
available in $message_body. You can change this by setting
message_body_visible in the main configuration.