Exim 1.62 release

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: denebeim, exim-users, R.M.Harwood, Richard Stallman, unix-support
Temas nuevos: Configuration help...
Asunto: Exim 1.62 release
I have put exim-1.62 in the ftp directory

ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim/exim-1.62.tar.gz

A number of bugs have been fixed (see doc/ChangeLog), so I thought I
should get the latest code into the field. If you are running FreeBSD or
BSDI it is probably a good idea to upgrade soon, because of the problem
with setgroups() (as described here yesterday).

In addition to the fixes there is a small amount of new functionality
which is documented in doc/NewStuff. I have not updated the main manual.

The biggest new item is the addition of experimental support for IPv6.
Most of you will not be interested in this, but those that are can set
HAVE_IPV6 in the configuration and try it out. The file README.IPV6
contains information about the state of IPv6 support. The code has been
tested on Solaris 2.5; it was derived from some Linux code (thanks to
Philip Blundell, who did the hard initial work), so will probably work
there too. If anyone is playing with IPv6 on any other OS and would care
to try it out, that would be helpful.

Various bits of the code had to be re-jigged to accommodate IPv6. I hope
I haven't broken anything...

Philip