Re: Security

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Pete Ashdown
Cc: Exim Mailing List
Asunto: Re: Security
On Wed, 16 Apr 1997, Pete Ashdown wrote:

> Philip, do you have any response to the aforementioned security problems
> with Exim? How concerned should I be about them?

I posted a general response to the list yesterday. It is time I took
time out to go through the code and tighten it up wherever I can. I will
do this. I am not complacent, though I believe that some of the points
are unfounded. Nobody has reported an actual security incident, though
of course that doesn't mean there aren't ways of breaching it that
haven't been spotted. If anybody reports any such problem, I will fix it
asap. As for the remark about missing documentation: what is missing?

I am clearly not the right person to tell you how concerned you should
be! :-)