Re: Dest-dependent source rewrite?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: James R Grinter
Cc: rich, exim-users
Asunto: Re: Dest-dependent source rewrite?
On Thu, 10 Apr 1997, James R Grinter wrote:

> On Thu 10 Apr, 1997, Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:
> >How do you intend to proceed when a message is being sent to two
> >different domains that imply different re-writings for the local
> >domains?
>
> I wanted to do something similar to what Rich proposes, and I was
> just going to default to an address in such circumstances as you outline
> (but, in the first instance, I just wanted to know what would happen).
>
> I tried something like:
>
> jrg@??? ${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/usr/exim/torewrites}{$value}{jrg@}} f F
>
> and /usr/exim/torewrites containing:
>    domain: user@domain

> but you can't do that because $domain isn't set during rewrites.

Yes it is, as of a recent release, but the value is the value of the
domain of the address you are rewriting, so in this case it would take
the value "blodwen.demon.co.uk", which is probably not helpful. It *is*
helpful when there are wildcards in the address pattern, e.g. something
like

*@* ${lookup{$domain}.... etc.