Re: Connection being lost to remote SMTP server?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: John C. Ring, Jr.
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Connection being lost to remote SMTP server?
On Mon, 7 Apr 1997, John C. Ring, Jr. wrote:

> Occasionally, I'm seeing messages sit on the queue for very long periods of
> time.
>
> I find that whenever I use exiwhat, the messages are then delivered.

Exiwhat sends a signal to each Exim process. Therefore, the stuck
processes must be in some state of waiting for something, and the signal
frees it up. Which operating system are you using? One thing you could
do is to run a delivery that sticks using the -d9 option. This should
give some idea of how far it gets before sticking.

Philip