Re: Problems

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Lee McLoughlin
A: Jim Thompson
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Problems
Jim Thompson wrote:

> Help!!!!
> I am trying to build and use exim and eximon on a SunOS 4.1.4 machine.
> I have at least two problems.
>
> 1 the eximon program dies if there are any files in the /var/spool/exim/input
> directory.
>
> 2 Exim does not seem to want to send mail messages either locally or
> otherwise.
>
> Could you point me in the right direction to look for possible probs.
> I can provide endless detail if required but maybe this is sufficient for an
> opening gambit
>
> Jim Thompson

It sounds like the same problem I was having on SunOS 4.1.3u1.

Make sure the GNU ld command is in your PATH before the standard sun ld
command then rm exim and eximon.bin and re-make them.
--
Lee McLoughlin.                         Phone: +44 171 594 8388
IC-Parc, Imperial College,              Fax:   +44 171 594 8432