Re: dbm locking woes

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Henders
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: dbm locking woes

I'm running exim with gdbm without a problem, and I didn't have to do
any of these tweaks. However, I did have to recompile gdbm and set the
flock define in autoconf.h to 0. Redhat linux ships gdbm with flock()
locking whereas Debian appearantly uses fcntl().

--
      Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.