Re: DRUMS

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Dom Mitchell
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: DRUMS
On Thu, 20 Mar 1997, Dom Mitchell wrote:

> Has anybody looked at how exim fares under the new drafts for smtp,
> message formats, et al proposed by the DRUMS group[1]? Just something I
> have been informed about and wondered if anyone else had looked at it.

How come I get two messages about this within 5 minutes of each other?
Who needs Exim when there's such telepathy about?

I was on the DRUMS list - though I haven't seen any traffic for ages and
am beginning to wonder if I fell off it - and was looking at the drafts.
They are supposed to be consolidating existing practice and there's
nothing really startling in the ones I saw. I don't think there's very
much that one might consider changing in Exim, but others may have
different opinions...

Since this is going to the list and is on the topic of new stuff, I
might as well let you all know that I am currently working on IPv6
support for Exim. Please start a new thread if you want to discuss it,
though!