Re: minor exim panic

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Ian Pallfreeman
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: minor exim panic
On Wed, 19 Mar 1997, Ian Pallfreeman wrote:

> I get the occasional panic with:
>
> 1997-03-19 15:02:46 0w7Mig-0001RT-00 Unable to get interface flags: 6 Device not configured
>
> running exim 1.61 with FreeBSD (both 2.2 and 3.0). This doesn't seem to break
> anything, but I'd rather it wasn't there. Any ideas what it might be trying
> to tell me? AFAIK, I don't have any other interfaces configured except the
> usual:

This has been reported before for FreeBSD, but never tracked down. The
system it was seen on before had a zillion (virtual) interfaces. You
should be able to get round it by using the local_interfaces option,
which will stop Exim from trying to discover the interfaces for itself.
This doesn't solve the underlying problem, though.