Re: Addition to filter file stuff...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dom Mitchell
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Addition to filter file stuff...
Philip Hazel wrote:
> Do you suffer from lots of duplicate deliveries? This seems like a very
> heavyweight approach for what shouldn't be a big problem. Or have I
> missed something? You would also build up a very large file as time
> passed...

Unfortunately, I do. I frequently get sent several copies of mail
from internal mailing lists, which are cc'd to me as well. What
procmail (and slocal from MH) does is just use a fixed size cache
(8K is the default), and rotate through that. The message-id's don't
need to be kept long, probably only a day or two.

-Dom