Re: Help with fax filter

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Henders
A: Exim Mailing List
Cc: pashdown
Asunto: Re: Help with fax filter
Why not use a router and a transport instead of a filter. Something like
the following should do what you want, though you may want to use
fax.yourdomain instead of .fax. I'm not sure if sender_address is
available from the domainlist router, so you might need to get it out of
the header. local_part would be the fax number to send to I assume.

Transport:
fax:
        driver =  pipe;
        command = "/usr/local/lib/fax/mailfax ${local_part} ${sender_address}",
        pipe_as_creator,
        return_output
Router:
fax_gate:
        transport = fax,
        driver = domainlist;
        route_list = "fax.yourdomain.com  yourdomain.com"

I've been looking for a good script to mangle an email into a g3 fax,
have you got one?

--
      Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.