Re: temp unable to verify logs

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Neal Becker
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: temp unable to verify logs
On Fri, 14 Mar 1997, Neal Becker wrote:

> Prior to 1.61 temporarily unable to verify sender address (try again
> later) did not cause verbose logging to rejectlog. Now it does. I
> think this is undesirable, because these messages are often repeated
> hundreds of times.

Oh dear. People wanted more information to help track down spammers, and
also other problems when such rejections occurred.

I suppose I need to invent an option to request that this verbose
logging not happen. Perhaps I could also consider turning a temporary
rejection info a permanent one if the same host sends the same
temporarily bad address too often. What do people thing?