Re: exim and majordomo

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jon Morby
A: Pengar Enterprises Inc. & Shire.Net LLC
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: exim and majordomo

This bit is actually quite simple (but then exim is clever but simple anyway :)

Add the following to your transports section

pipe_majordomo:
  driver  = pipe;
  command = "/home/majordomo/wrapper majordomo",
  user    = majordom

And this to your directors section

majordomo_aliases:
  driver      = aliasfile,
  transport   = pipe_majordomo;
  file        = /usr/exim/table/majordomo,
  search_type = lsearch

Where /usr/exim/table/majordomo contains aliases for the list (such as
listname-request, etc)

And set the lists control up

# Automatic list processing, used in conjunction with majordomo

lists:
  driver      = forwardfile;
  file        = /usr/exim/lists/${local_part},
                no_check_local_user,
  forbid_pipe,
  forbid_file,
  errors_to  = ${local_part}-request@???.

I then symlink from /home/majordomo/lists/listname to /usr/exim/lists/listname.

Now if only I could figure out how to get the digests to work :)

Jon Morby                                  mail: jon@???
Fidonet/Internet Gateway                   http: www.fido.net