Re: Limiting use of a router

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Chris Reed
A: Piete Brooks
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Limiting use of a router
On Fri, 28 Feb 1997, Piete Brooks wrote:

> > DoeS aNyBody know how to restrict usage of a router so that it rejects
> > mail from certain users?
>
> read about:
>         sender_net_accept_relay
>     sender_address_relay
> to decide which nets/domains/users *can* relay ...

This only works for SMTP connections from outside - I want it to affect
the handling of mail from local users. (The last sentence in my original
post was incorrect, and should have read: I'm not too worried about mail
coming in from other machines, as I'm NOT going to need smtpd)

  __         Christopher Reed, Selwyn College, Cambridge
 /  `  |~~      E-Mail: cr212@???  WWW: http://dura.sel.cam.ac.uk
 \__,  |   212  talk: cr212@???

Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline