Re: blind forwarding?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jake
A: Chad Leigh Pengar Enterprises Inc and Shire.Net
Cc: exim-users
Temas nuevos: Limiting use of a router
Asunto: Re: blind forwarding?
> Does anyone already have a setup using exim for blind forwarding (ie,
> anything@??? gets forwarded to the same place so that any email
> directed at a domain is captured and delivered to a set address through a
> forward)? I am currently at 1.59 but will be upgrading shortly.

> Thanks
> Chad

> Chad Leigh              Pengar Enterprises, Inc and Shire.Net

Here is my proposed solution as I have a similar requirement,
but can anyone tell me if there is a "one-pass" solution?

all this goes in the Directors bit of configure.

virtualdbm:
domains = partial-dbm;/usr/exim/table/dom2sys,
driver = smartuser;
new_address = ${lookup{$domain}partial-dbm{/usr/exim/table/dom2sys}{$value}}=$local_part@???

domainuser:
    suffix = =*,
    suffix_optional,
    driver = forwardfile;
    user = uucp,
    group = uucp,
    no_check_local_user,
    directory = /usr/exim/forwards/${length_1:${lookup{$original_domain}partial-dbm{/usr/exim/table/dom2sys}{$value}}},
    filter,
    file = .forward=${lookup{$original_domain}partial-dbm{/usr/exim/table/dom2sys}{$value}}

dom2sys is a list of domains each going to a unique value (user) the
email is then resent to that user(with modifications), and a named
.forward file in that user's shared dir (I use exim's filter facility)
can send it where you want.

I want use to use .forward to mainly deliver via uux/uucp but to
selectively forward elsewhere on particular original_local and/or
original_domain values.

My tests show that it works but I feel that this config is a bit awkward
though. Can anyone suggest an alternative please? Maybe I am just
wary of exim's vast configurability.. (ie it can make me do things in
any way I want, not always a good thing :-)

Oh, this config works on the assumption that "=" will
never occur in domain names.

regards,
--
Jake Dias