frozen delivery failure reports

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: T. William Wells
A: exim-users
Asunto: frozen delivery failure reports
The ISP I'm admin for gets a lot of spam. (Big surprise!) Spammers
often use fake sender addresses. So, if a spammer sends mail to an
inactive account, a bounce message is generated. That message
fails to be delivered and the message is frozen.

This is less than ideal -- there's not a thing I can do about
bounced bounce messages. I wouldn't mind seeing the bounce
messages in my admin's box, so that if there is a real problem I
get a clue, but I definitely don't want those messages frozen.

Thus, what I'd like to see is a configuration that says: If there
is an error an address that a delivery failure report is being
mailed to, mail the offending report to an address and then remove
it from the mail queue. Is there something to do this?