著者: liaison
To: exim-users
題目: Killing procs & eimstats
Hi,

I am using exim -R <domain> to force mail to our ISDN dial-up sites. A perl
script monitors the Ascend logs and kicks exim into action when the remote site
dials us (we cannot dial them from our end). This is working fine. I would
like to be able to kill the smtp process trying to deliver the mail to the
remote site should my script detect that the ISDN connection has been dropped
for any reason. Is there an equivalent of "exim -R <domain>" to KILL the
processes currently delivering to the specified domain?

Some time ago, work was being done on a copy of eximstats outside of the main
exim distribution. I am running exim version 1.59. Is the latest version of
the stats script still available seperately from the main distribution?

Thanks,

Dave Haywood
liaison@???