著者: Russell Vincent
To: Mike Plante
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: Listproc operability using Exim
Mike Plante wrote:

> Anyone using Exim also using Listproc? Exim is bailing when attempting
> to execute the alias pipe to /usr/local/server/catmail, which is not
> executable by anyone other than root or server. This could be a
> permissions problem since I've built Exim to run without priv's. Or, it
> could be that I need to add a new transport and Director?

I added the following director just before the system aliases director:

listproc_aliases:
driver = aliasfile;
file = /usr/exim/lists.aliases,
user = server,
search_type = lsearch

The file lists.aliases consists of the exact entries that I had
in the system aliases file for listproc and the 'server' user is
the listproc user.

There are other problems too. i.e: listproc is one of those
programs that ends a message with ".\n" instead of ".\r\n"
when feeding mail to the SMTP port. Exim doesn't like it, so
without having the time to hack this, I just pointed listproc
to a smail server until the next release of exim or I find some time.

-Russell