Headers

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David.Osborne
A: exim-users
Asunto: Headers
I'm don't fully understand the headers in the spool/input/*H files or shown by
eximon. In this particular case, I'd like to understand why a sender address
generated by Majordomo's "resend" script seems to have been rewritten... the
headers shown by eximon are:

Local sender: <majordom@???>
Recipients:
    matrox-users-outgoing@???

P Received: from majordom by nottingham.ac.uk with local (Exim 1.58 #10)
    id 0vkry8-0003gT-00; Thu, 16 Jan 1997 13:35:00 +0000
I Message-Id: <199701161334.NAA32948@somehost>
F From: <someuser@somehost>
T To: <matrox-users@???>