Re: Virtual Domain "default address"

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Ilya Ketris
題目: Re: Virtual Domain "default address"
On Mon, 13 Jan 1997, Jawaid Bazyar wrote:

> I have a number of virtual domains set up, and handle email service to
> them. I currently use a custom script I wrote, and fire up this script to
> handle all incoming mail for these virtual domains. My script handles the

> (transports)
> unknownuser_pipe:
> driver = pipe;
> command = "/usr/exim/bin/exim default@${domain}",
> ignore_status,
> return_output,
> user = nobody
>
> (directors)
> nvirtual:
> domains = lsearch;/usr/exim/cust_domains,
> driver = aliasfile;
> # no_more;
> file = /usr/exim/virtual/$domain,
> search_type = lsearch
>
> unknownuser:
> domains = lsearch;/usr/exim/cust_domains,
> no_more,
> no_verify,
> driver = smartuser,
> transport = unknownuser_pipe;
>

> This seems to work. What I'm interested in is finding out if there's a way
> to bounce to the default user without piping out to exim. I.E., there would
> be some (presumed) command under the "unknownuser" director that would
> re-target the mail to default@${domain}.

    I was able to define this without any custom transport:

local_domains:
        driver = smartuser,
        require_files = /etc/exim/local-domains/$domain;
        new_address = ${lookup {$local_part} lsearch
{/etc/exim/local-domains/$domain} {$value} fail}

local_domains_star:
        driver = smartuser,
        require_files = /etc/exim/local-domains/$domain;
        new_address = ${expand:${lookup {*} lsearch
{/etc/exim/local-domains/$domain} {$value} fail}}

    (beware of line wrap)

    e.g, the file /etc/exim/local-domains/xyz.com may contain:

bob:    john@???
*:    mary@???

    or

*:    $local_part@???

    The latter would make xyz.com and mydomain.com equivalent
    in a manner consistent with the previous case.

    Ilya