著者: John Goerzen
To: exim-users
題目: UUCP & Exim problems
[ NOTE: Please CC a copy of your response to me at jgoerzen@??? as I
am not subscribed to this list ]

I have successfully got Exim to work with sending uucp with a pipe transport.
However, when there is a single message with multiple recipients, it runs the
uux program once for each recipient -- thus forcing uucp to send the same
message multiple times. This is very bad for mailing lists.

With sendmail, it would group as many as possible into a single invocation of
uux. Multiple recipients can, of course, be specified on the command line.

Any suggestions on how to accomplish this?

(examples would be greatly appreciated!)

This is the one thing preventing me from switching to Exim from Sendmail.

Thanks,
John Goerzen

--
John Goerzen          | Running Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)