EXIM information providers needed...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: ph10
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: EXIM information providers needed...
We (meaning ThePLAnet - a UK based ISP), have acquired the exim.org domain
name (with Philip Hazel's knowlege and approval), and will shortly be
making a web site available on www.exim.org.

The intention is that www.exim.org will act as a central information
repository for exim. I will maintain it, but in my (ever copious - faint
laugh) spare time. To make this as effective as possible I would really
appreciate it if other people could help out by providing sets of
information.

Information that would be very useful includes:-
    - A FAQ - would someone be able to take on the care and feeding
          of this (probably culled from the mailing list).
    - Sample configs (that are transportable).
    - Support programs etc.
    - Other ideas!

Additionally, I would really appreciate it if someone with an artistic
bent could come up with a logo and/or other graphics.

[PS Don't try and access it yet - the name isn't yet in our DNS until the
update tonight]

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   - Unix Applications Engineer ]
[ *Views expressed here are personal and not supported by PLAnet* ]