著者: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users
題目: LF without CR - opinions sought
It appears there are sites out there that terminate their replies to
SMTP commands with just LF rather than CRLF, as RFC 821 demands.
Furthermore, it appears that sendmail and smail are able to send
messages to such sites, whereas Exim can't, as it is following the RFC.
Under such pressure, I feel that I probably have to change Exim, but
what do others think? At least one Exim user supports it: