Re: locally_caseless

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Chris Thompson
A: Tim Cutts
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: locally_caseless
Tim Cutts writes:

> I don't want to switch locally_caseless off; it's quite useful. However,
> it seems to me that there ought to be an option to first try processing
> the local part verbatim, and then lower-case it and try again if that
> fails. I am not aware of such an option at present. Comments?

I think there ought to be a "caseless" generic director option (defaulting
to the global "locally_caseless" value for compatibility, no doubt). Then
one could use two driver=localuser directors to achieve the above, but one
could also do more elaborate things.

Chris Thompson               Cambridge University Computing Service,
Email: cet1@???    New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
Phone: +44 1223 334715       United Kingdom.