Re: no nobody user

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Niels Provos
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: no nobody user
I thought you might like to know that I have today started doing the
work to allow Exim to handle negative uids and gids. As I suspected, it
involves quite a lot of re-organization of the code, but it is probably
a good thing to get it done. This means that you should have no problem
with "nobody" on AIX in the next release.

Please let me know if you would like to have a pre-release version when
I have done this work. It would be helpful to me to have it tested on a
system that actually used negative uids. I cannot test them myself,
because Solaris 2 forbids them. I may not get the work finished before
Christmas, but if I don't, it will be completed early in the New Year.

Regards,
Philip