Re: EXim and address_pipe

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Bruce.Rodger
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: EXim and address_pipe
On Fri, 6 Dec 1996, Bruce Rodger wrote:

> So are the default values for the address_pipe transport sensible? Is
> there really a need for ignore_status here?

I suspect that this is a cleft stick issue. For myself, if one of our
users screws up a pipe command, I don't want to know, so I want
ignore_status set. In cases where I configure the mailer to run some
pipe under my control I may want to check the status.

I don't think the current default is hugely wrong, and therefore on
compatibility grounds I don't think it should change.