Re: Headers

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Michelle Dick
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Headers
On Thu, 5 Dec 1996, Michelle Dick wrote:

> I'm still a little fuzzy. Let me see if I understand what exim
> currently does in the case of Resent- headers: If any Resent- header
> exists and if there is no Resent-to:, Resent-cc:, nor Resent-bcc:,
> then exim adds a Resent-to: with the contents of the envelope.

Only in the case when the envelope came in on the command line. When it
came from the message (using the -t option) or from an incoming SMTP
command, then Exim adds an empty Resent-bcc: header instead.

> You propose instead that an empty Resent-bcc: be added.

... configurably, in the case where it currently isn't.

> If I my understanding is correct, then yes, that would work great.

Good! Expect it in the next release, but don't expect a new release for
a couple of months. I have plenty to do...